Re: All things scirocco...

Marc-
  Do not be disturbed.  That information is intended to be used by hunters
of big game animals.Try not to make any connection between this ad and the
intentional harming of human beings or Volkswagens.
  There is a great deal of evil in this world, which we should be concerned
about.  The shooting sports are not a part of that.
.  Cory's witicism  was intended to be tongue-in-cheek....:)

Larry  sandiego16V

 "Marc Peterson" <mpeters6@rochester.rr.com>

problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org.