Re: Will A2 rear calipers fit roc?

I really can't say for sure, but where I bought the A3 calipers, they were
listed as upgrade/replacements for A2 cars also.  Sooo, that would tell me
that they would fit a Scirocco in the same manner as the A3 ones do.  Flip
sides and turn over, bleed before mounting.

I offer no guarentees, only opinion!

Brad