Re: Santa brought me...

hmm..
Well, I got a VW Parking Only sign and a embroidered VW T-shirt from my 10
yr old nephew (I started him off early :D )
Hawaiin style shirt from my sister with hot rodded New Beetles all over it
(she still doesn't get it but I love her dearly and will cherish the shirt).
$50 Sears gift certificate from Mom, Yeah!!!!! (what is it they say,
"Mothers knows.....best, it all....they just know!! )
Well, off to Sears for some much needed tool's :D

Randy