Re: Factory spring rates 16v scirocco?

In Per Schroder's book "Volkswagen Sport Tuning" he says that VW
springs are "in the range of 110#/in front and 80#/in rear". No detail
on what VW's exc. all watercooleds.

HTH,

Ron
--- jester@westfailure.net wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I'm trying to pick linear rates for my rocco, and have had some
> advice
> that relates spring rates to factory plus a percentage.
>
> Anyone know the factory rates?
>
> thanks,
>
> Steve

>              Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
>                       http://westfailure.org

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.