Re: Where to buy rear calipers?

Remember that you need to use a left as a left and a right as a right.  You
might be able to get new ones for a little more?  Have you checked yet?
Plus, check the dealer, sometimes the prices at the dealer are cheaper than
aftermarket since the aftermarket sets their prices by the dealer's price
when the dealer lowers their price the aftermarket isn't always aware.
HTH!!

Dave