Exhaust Problems

Took the car to the shop today to have them look at the exhaust leak. I
thought I was only dealing with a flange problem behind the cat. To my
surprise there is also a crack in the downpipe where it goes into the
cat and a crack in the straight pipe that goes back to the muffler. Both
cracked right at the flanges from rust I am guessing. I guess I am due
for the downpipe back to the muffler. $438 I was quoted and that was
with a 25% discount for some reason. I can see the cracks so I know I
wasn't being taken there. He took me out and showed me with the car up
on the lift. The price sounds a bit high though or am I just well
plainly wrong and this is an okay price? If I am going to replace the
downpipe anyhow I was thinking of getting a dual one and manifold.
Anyone have any suggestions as to where I might get one of those for a
reasonable price? The car is an 85 8v so I would need an 8v manifold and
downpipe setup. I believe if I am correct that is the 50mm/2inch pipe.
Any input in this moment of small crisis would be appreciated. Otherwise
the car runs great.

Chris
f¢”²NšènW¦²Ú,r*èqÊ%¦º²Ç"®‡¢ŠàN‹§²æìr&Þ±éݺ{.nÇ+‰·¬r*èqÊ%Š{azg¬±¨¶‰šŽŠÝ¢j,r*èqÊ(®