16v coolant hose issue...

The little hose that goes between the water pump and the metal pipe that
snakes around the back of the block.  It's about 6" long, and one end is a
larger diameter than the other.  I've been through 2 OEM ones.  They both
burst from a split lengthwise down the middle.

Currently I have a rigged setup that is leaking (a hose over a top of a
hose).  What have you guys done with this?  I could buy the OEM one again
but will it go again?  I was gonna ask velocity about the samco set...

thanks
Joe