Re: Callaway Rocc for $1800

Note this is the OKC car, the one that's been coming up on this list for
sale for what seems like a couple years now.  This is the same car that
I posted about last week.  The owner emailed me again to let me know it
was on eBay, so I know for sure this is the same car.

He told me $3200 in the last email.  $1800 might be worth it!

Mike