Re: MK2 Euro headlight Part #'s needed or German help

place to go here :

scrapyard = SCHROTTPLATZ

what to ask for :

Scirocco bumpers :
STOSSTANGEN FUER SCIROCCO 2

note : there are only "Euro" bumpers here so he should
NOT ask for "Euro" bumpers, as the simple-minded
scrap-yard owners might be confused then :-)

pair of Scirocco euro-lights :

EIN PAAR SCHEINWERFER FUER SCIROCCO 2
UND ZWAR DIE GROSSEN, NICHT DIE KLEINEN QUADRATISCHEN.

note : there are only "Euro" lights here, but he should ask for the "big" ones as the other ones
( double square look similar to the U.S. style lights ) .........

usual prices here :

200-300 DM / pair of bumpers in nice condition

200DM for a *nice* pair of Euro-lights.

anything less is good of course,
but you should NOT pay more than the given prices here.

friendly Greetings from Germany !
Dirk