Re: [WTB] Mounting Bracket for Coolant Reservoir

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:51:51 -0800 (PST) Mash <type53@yahoo.com> writes:
> > You can also use an A3 reservoir and bracket...
> >
> > Plus the A3 reservoir bracket bolts to the car.
>
> Good to know - thanks! Is it about the same size?

Yeah, it's round and a little smaller.

I never fitted it to my Scirocco, instead I welded a Scirocco 2 reservoir
bracket to my strut tower, and it looks factory.

I was going to mount the A3 reservoir on the pass. side, which is much
easier with a bracket that you could bolt on, or you could customize a
bracket for it.

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - http://tttuning.com - Peloquin -
http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.magnecor.com/ -
http://ronalusa.com - Discount dealer -  Bear, DE 19701 '79 Scirocco 16V,