Installed my clutch cable, "new" hood and hood pins!

Well,

It was a decent day out today, a bit over 50 degrees,
so I bundled up (I'm getting a cold dammit!) and
decided to work on the car with my buddy Mick.

I finally got all the parts to put in a manually
adjustable clutch cable, so I ripped out the self
adjusting one and my hoopty fix and got to it.  Errr,
this cable looks to be too short!  Looked at the
Bentley, hmm, this thing has to adjust some.  Mick
plays with it for a bit then we realize that the whole
black bottom portion is what moves up and down.  Duh!
After that it was an easy 10 minute job, including
adjusting the cable.  The clutch feels awesome now!!

I also took off my old rusty hood and put the silver
one (my car is black) from the parts car on.  Man,
what a PITA it is to line that thing up!  Up, adjust,
down.  Crap!  Up, adjust, down.  Crap!  And so on.
Finally got it close enough and drilled it for my hood
pins.  For all those installing a set of these I
highly recommend you get and use a hole saw.  I didn't
have one, so my holes look pretty bad.  But since this
is a temporary hood I'm not sweating it.

Just need to install my new thermo time switch and put
in rotors, pads and a master cylinder and I'm good to
go!

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte