Removing Valve in Brake line?

I have a small leak coming from the bottom of a valve thingy that sists
on
one of the rear brake lines, a little bellow the master cylinder.
I think it may just be an old O ring causing the problem.
Now no matter what I do I cannot remove the thing or even nudge one of
the
nuts to check. The tip part has an 11mm nut with a 15mm to hold while
turning the 11mm. The bottom need an 11mm as well for the line, but
also
has a 22mm nut that seems to screw into the valve. I couldn't think of
worse place for this thing to have been put, especially because you
need a
damb 22mm on the bottompart. I hope someone knows what I am talking
about
and can point out a simple way to take care of the problem.
TIA

=====
Randy
87 2.0l 16v Rice Eater