RE: one less scirocco (or: in the hunt for an '85 black graphic metallic)

--- BHonnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com> wrote:
> Get a clue people!
>
> If YOU hit someone it's your fault whether they run a
> light/stop sign/pull
> out in front of you or not.
>
> It means you were not driving within the limits of your
> car and/or not
> paying attention to the traffic around you.
>
> 16 years on the road I have NEVER hit another car.
>
> Yeah I sound like a dickhead but ya know what?, the only
> Roc I ever sent to
> the graveyard was entirely my fault through a single car
> accident.  Stop
> blaming others.

BULLSHIT Honnold.  Sheesh.

It is entirely the bitch in the Jeep's fault - in Ohio they
call it "Failure to Yield."  (Yes, I have a copy of the
ticket from when I did it to prove it.)  There is probably
not one damn thing that Adam could have done to prevent
this wreck.  He was going through the intersection and
someone turned into his path - it would have been
impossible for him to stop unless he was going perhaps
what, 5-10 mph?

Dunno why the hell am I so bitchy this evening....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup