RE: one less scirocco (or: in the hunt for an '85 black graphic metallic)

Mr. Honnold.
I suggest you go look at your PHYSICS book first, before makeing broad
sweeping statements. for example.  head on collision on a 2 lane road @
60MPH can occur even BEFORE you process the information that there is a
car in your lane. And that is on a straight road. Lord forbid it should
crest of hill, blind curve etc. Or how about the Poor bastard that got HIT
BY A TREE on GA 316 driving down a limited access road and out of no where
ona clear day a tree falls hits the TOP of the CAB of his Pickup and kills
him.

So before making sweeping statements. I suggest you go get a clue.

BTW I got hit from BEHIND in the Drivers side FRONT Fender in the curb
lane of oncoming traffic. while making a LEFT turn. Figure that one out. Oh
yeah. it totaled my 16v an I was doing less then 5mph.

Get a grip.

Brian
87 16v RIPieces ask Duan and Ron
82 topless bunny -- lipstick red.