From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Captnbr@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 11:40
To: bronson@inwave.com; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: (Was-Re: 87 scirocco) Why we own our cars, the short
version

In a message dated 12/17/2001 10:57:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bronson@inwave.com writes:

<<they break, over and over again, putting way
too much money into them, pissing off girlfriends for bringing home
more, it all adds up to Scirocco ownership.>>

Yeah and what is it with Girlfriends and Scirocco.  Why do the have such a
deal with them.  Mine always says shit about my rocco all the time,  "Why do
you still have that car, why do you still wash it, why do you still work on
that thing da dadadadaaa bla bla bla bla bla, Since you love that car so
much
why don't you go jack off in it? "
Dudes, have you ever broke up with your G/F cause she hassles you to much
about the rocco?  Because it is getting real close with me.  Peace

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6