Re: ETKA under WinXP?

 From Al's readme:

********** Notes for winnt/win2k/winxp **********
After the install, you must do the following:

- copy lexhdl5.dll from the cdrom directory et_prog.w95\ to the directory
etprog\ where
you installed the program. You will be overwriting the other file.

Work's great.  I'm running with XP.  following the instructions above
eliminates the hardlock error.

John