From: Captnbr@aol.com [mailto:Captnbr@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 10:15 PM
To: jason_f_snow@nac.net; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [OT] 96 Jetta MY ALARM! HELP!

In a message dated 12/17/2001 6:57:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jason_f_snow@nac.net writes:

How do you disarm the Keylock Alarm on these things ? My Bentley and my
Owners Manual are letting me down. I can't start the car because this
thing is a f&cked up...

So are you saying that when you try to turn the ignition key it won't
move??
If so just wiggle the steering wheel back and forth while turning the
key.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6