Re: my new (to me) 16v roc :)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

> Looks good!  What size are those tires?  They look a bit too tall for
> the car.  Maybe the rims and tires came off a Quantum?

Thanks :) i'm hoping to have a lot of fun returning it to glory.

I think the wheels and tires might have been from a quantum, not
sure.  They were a dry rotted (somewhat) set of 185/75 14. They held air,
sort of ;)

I brought a good set of tires & wheels with me to put on for the long tow
home. they are the correct size, the guy i bought the car from took some
pictures & as soon as i get those, i'll put them in my gallery :)

IMHO it looks a lot better with the wheels i put on...

take care,

Steve