Re: 87 scirocco

--- Monster <monster@aros.net> wrote:
> Anyone want a POS scirocco?  only has 87500 on it, wont
> start the starter
> wont work and it wont start in the cold.  Tired of
> babying it, and pouring
> money into it.  never knew VW could make such a huge pile
> of SHIT!

Ok, whoa, back-up - them's fightin' words in these here
parts.  So you bought a Scirocco that has been a little
neglected in the maintenance department and now you're
pissed?  Open your eyes dood, the car's 14 years old - it's
gonna require some work now and then 'cuz things wear out,
not to mention fixing the neglected stuff.

> wanna see it?  http://www.tekworxonline.com/monster/car
> it will have new gauge plates comming in the mail brett
> told me last night.

Keep the gauge faces, don't really need 'em.

Where are you located?  I'd give ya $500 for it.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup