Re: Portland listers, know of a machine shop/guy named Dan Hall?

They do good work and have been in the VW machining for a long time.  I have
only heard good things about them and had my beetle motor balanced, machined
for bigger cylinders and external oil cooler/filter.  They did a very nice
job and it wasn't too expensive!  HTH!

Dave