Re: OT: gas price check

Marc Getty wrote:

> In Philly the low price is $0.98 for regular. In South NJ, where gas is
> always cheap as hell, the low price is $0.87 for regular. For those who
> are unfamiliar with NJ, *ALL* gas must be pumped by an attendant by law,
> so you are paying $0.87 for full service!

Oregon has this silly law too.  Unless it's snowing and/or below zero
outside, I don't want anybody else pumping my gas!

At least Jersey has eliminated the silly HOV (carpool) lanes, after they
figured out that they actually slow up the overall flow of traffic, and
that most people "carpooling" aren't really carpooling anyways.  Out here
we keep building more of them.. sux.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA