Re: Pictures of my car

The wheels are from a MK3 scirocco (Corrado!).  The center caps are from
a 2000 passat.  I took the ugly stock ones out and tossed them.  I can't
deal with the price of those euro lights and bumpers.  I'd rather get a
two liter block with those bucks!  I'll have some pictures of my new 80
after I get it running.  Do you have some pictures of yours some where?

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash