Re: Wiechers upper strut bars - Good price! -

Hello,

> Does anybody have any experience with these? Dirk?

yes, they're O.K.
solid construction, that's the main thing on a stress bar

> They look pretty cool also, something different from
> the common Neuspeed & Eurosport everybody tends to
> get.

"cool looking stressbar"  ? who cares ? :-)
that damn thing just has to be  under  your hood !  ;-P

> Check it out:
> http://www.rieger-tuning.de/Online-Katalog/Tuning/Domstreben/domstreben.html

> Click on the next page icon to get to the Scirocco
> models. And Dirk, how much do you think these would
> cost to ship to the U.S.?

hm, as it's longer than 1.20 m  an extra fee of 39DM apllies in addition
of the 68.50 DM shipping of a 6kg packet. That's 107.50 DM
or US$ 51.

Usually you can't send an item that is longer than 1.20 m to the USA at all with Deutsche Post
( known problem with bumpers )
But I found a post office in which the officer just doesn't care if it's a few cm longer... :-)

Greetings from Germany
Dirk