Re: Help needed. Very Desperate

First off, sorry about your car.

Second, awhile back I had a friend with the same predicament as yourself;
troubles with the insurance company wanting to total the car.  My friend
went to a body shop and worked out a deal with the manager and got him to do
a closed bid, which means the shop would fix the car for a specified amount,
which was below what the insurance company required not to total the car.
Maybe you can try that option as well as looking for parts.

I wish I had the parts to give you.  Good luck.

Steph