Scirocco 1 Club website is up and running again!!!!!

Ok, now that I've got a hang of this website stuff (thanks to Net Objects
Fusion and Craig W.) I've taken over the Scirocco 1 Club website.
Please check it out if you have time. :)

<<http://www.myscirocco.org/Scirocco_1_Club/scirocco_1_club.html>>

The Sirocco 1 Club was started back in '97 buy a couple of us Bay Area Mk1
Scirocco owners while we were at the ND car show.
We considered ourselves kind of "the elite"...ok, more like the dinosaurs of
the VW community, so we decided to start our own car club.
Since then the core group still stays in touch by helping each other out
with mods/repairs, going to Scirocco.Org GTG's, the annual ND show, and
other local events.
We have moved the site and made some changes. (so change yer bookmarks)
I am having little glitch problems (very minor) so bear with me for a little
while.
The owners page is also undoubtably out of date so if you are on there and
the e-mail address or type of car is wrong let me know and I'll correct it.
If you are not on the list of owners, please LMK and I'll add you to it,
there are a LOT of people already registered.
If you have a personal website send me the URL with your e-mail so I can
link your entry to it.
This is also an International club so it doesn't matter whether you are from
South Africa, China, or Denmark, the club is open to everyone.
The club is also now open to ALL A1 OWNERS but will continue to be called
the Sirocco 1 Club.

I hope this site can continue to provide contacts, event information and
other Scirocco related content for a long time.

If you find mistakes, bad links, or other problems please contact me
off-line so I can fix it.

Randy Block
Scirocco 1 Club webmaster