Re: Suspension for sale on Ebay

First glance, whatta deal!  You ain't going to get better parts, this
stuff seems first-rate to me.  Bilsteins are the best, save maybe Koni.
 Eibach springs, from what I can tell, are sort of the standard top
quality spring.

Find out whether the Bils are HD's or Sports. Sports are better for
performance.

Let's see...full set of Bilsteins, $400, four Eibachs, $400, strut
housings, not much, strut bearings, $40.  Do the math - go for it!  And
I promise I won't bid against you.

G/L!

Ron