RE: 81 S For sale (Vermont)

OK OK OK!  Jeeze!  This is why i DID NOT advertize this car on the list...
This is the infamous 12pack scirocco that is being mentioned.. my stupid
friend decided to help me out by advertizing it... i didnt even know he did
that...
Yes i got the car for almost nothing.. a 12 pack of beer, and 2 perfect blue
rabbit gti front seats.  But i had to tow it from NY city back to vt
(costly) and i have replaced several things on the car since then.. i think
i have around $500 into it as it is... Its worth $1000 easy!  Im asking that
with a negotiable price open to trades... I NEED parts for my 16v, if i dont
get around that much, im keeping it.. just figured someone could use it and
not let it rot in my lawn.  Might as well make a profit on it while im at it
since im BROKE! :(
It has a funny gound problem that causes the fuel pump relay to come on
every now and then.. so sometimes it wont start.  Thats what i THINK is
wrong with it since ive frigggin replaced everything else on the car.  All i
can say is think what you want, but you need to see the car to really judge
it.  ANyone interested ;)  Okey dokey, im off the soapbox now :)

OH, and i dont smoke ANYTHING!!  But yeah, theres alot of freaks here in vt!