From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Peter Lindvall
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:22 AM
To: Michael Abatzis
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Best way to ship a block?

> sorry, guess i was unclear. i meant how do i physically get it to
where it
> needs to be, who would ship it, etc.
> -michael

Bring it to Mailboxes Etc.... j/k

Just kidding, don't take it there, Mailboxes Etc. is a total ripoff.

Where are you and where does it have to go?

Around here, I'd try FedEx Ground first, and then UPS, last place would
be by one of those truck hauling companies.

How much does a shortblock weigh?

--

Peter - <http://thescirocco.com> - http://tttuning.com/ , Peloquin LSD,
http://quaifeamerica.com/ , & http://www.magnecor.com/ -  Bear, DE 19701