Re: Cirrus? - Corrected version..

Jason,
Not quite correct, close tho'. :)

I now live in CA but lived in Denver CO at the time I had/sold this car.

I bought it with about 65K mi. on the clock in Denver, CO from an old man
that bought it new.
Drove it for a couple of years and had to sell it to move to CA.
I had to move to CA for college and couldn't afford the move so had to sell
my only, beloved Scirocco to pay for it.
I listed it in the Denver Post classifieds. A guy from Nebraska must have
come across my ad and called about it.
After talking to me on the phone he decided to fly out from Nebraska to
Denver to buy it. I picked him up at Stapleton Airport (back when it was
passenger airport) and he immediately loved the car.
The price was agreed upon and he drove it back home to Nebraska.
That's as much of the story I know about......
<<http://www.myscirocco.org/Cirrus_81S/cirrus_81s.html>>

Jason bought it from the guy that bought it from me....very cool "It's a
small world" story...
I really loved that Scirocco and am glad that Jason is puttin' her back
together.

Randy
www.myscirocco.org