Re: WTB: complete lock/key set.(82 rabbit conv)

wel actually the loss was convienent. as the locks didnt work all the
well. I suppose I could take the 2 hr ride out to remove all the locks on
the car bring em into town and work on it here, but nah...
much easier just to ask :-)

Brian
82 topless bunny -- lipstick red  -- no keys... how typical.