WTB: complete lock/key set.(82 rabbit conv)

Hey ya'll.
Pulled a wonderous stunt today. Went out jogging and had my keys in my
pocket (to get back in the house). Well my pocket developed a hole and
well with in the 3 mi of my route; I jog 1+ mi of it, and no more keys. Oh
well they didnt work worth a crap anyway.

also I would really like a set of crome door handles if anybody has those.
I know they exsist cause there is one in one of my matching toolboxes.

(blah blah blah)
Its a damn good thing that i dont drive it very much if at all. -- you
know its winter...

Brian
87 rocco RIPieces title in had .. no car, its helping more than one rocco.
82 Topless Bunny -- Lipstick Red. Pictures soon.
91 VFR750F -- dead Voltage regulator in GA