Re: Dangers in running too cool?

Try cleaning the connection on the sender, too.  My S
ran riducuoulsy cool (or so I though) until I cleaned
the contacts on the sender.  Then it was more normal.
A low temp (180 deg) thermostat will stay just out of
the white area on the factory guage for me if you want
to get into the 1/2 way to the LED measuring system.