Re: Towed from same spot on road twice in one week(long)

> Before you order a new one, there is a guy on vwvortex how will rebuild
> yours for $65 that includes shipping. An extra $if it needs a sender.

What all would go into rebuilding the distributor?  All I can come up with is a new shaft seal and bearing...and a new sender if it needed it (which mine does)...Also, how much would the parts cost to do a good rebuild?  I know the senders aren't that cheap...

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup