From: Philip P. Mueller III [mailto:PhilipM3@tiac.net]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 3:21 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: New Year's Drive.

Last year I organized a group drive for the first Sunday in January.  Most
of the people who came seemed to have a pretty good time, so I've decided to
do it again this year.  It will be Sunday January 6th, Starting in
Westbrook, CT.  It is a fun event that is open to cars of any kind, so bring
all your friends.

For more info go to:
http://philipspoti.crosswinds.net/pictures/02/nyd/nyd2-p3.html

Philip P. Mueller III