Sunroof

Afternoon ppl,

    We got the first rain in GA in a long time today and guess what?  My
sunroof sprung a leak!

So, where on-line is a good place to get a new sunroof seal and how much
of a PITA is it to replace.  I haven't had a chance to check the usual
list of sites for a how-to since I'm at work so any and all info would
be great.

Also, does anyone know of a place or person that would still have the
original 16v tear-drop rims.  3 of mine have serious curb-love form the
PO and the car looks like dung with one nice shinny rim.  Also, I would
be looking for good center caps as I think the PO also used them all for
skillets when camping or something.

William Snyder

88 Scirocco 16v
89 Cabriolet 8v