Re: Towed from same spot on road twice in one week(long)

I would check the computer ground cables Since I had the same problem once
and after toying around with everything elctrical related to the engine
(including knock sensor) I discovered that a 10 cent conector that ataches
the ground from one of the computers to the cylinder head had broken and
made contact randomly, thus failing to connect when the engine tilted back
rapidly. (4000 rpm and up). Check this cause every mechanic I took my car to
missed to spot this (My dad told me to look for the ground connections and
he is no mechanic).

Gabriel

'87 Scirocco 16v 2L