Re: Scirocco Break In

I don't think one window on my car is original, there are parts to different
alarms and stereos under the dash, the PO gave me a couple sets of door
panels for parts, including one set where instead of unscrewing the speakers
from the door, they just hacked them out.  Ther are also REALLY big holes in
my doors which are currently rusting underneath the armor door plates he put
on.....my car is an electrical nightmare because of thieveing little punks

'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI