Re: all things scirocco

Or you could use SIROCCO (except in CA)...most people get it but if you
leave the badges on the back they'll just assume you can't spell..LOL
If you look for Scirocco in a dictionary it will usually tell you to look up
Sirocco...and that is usually where you find the well known definition :D

Randy
81 Scirocco S aka SIROCCO
with "volkswagen"L and "techonics tuning"R badges in back