RE: poor drivers/construction (long)

Man, try driving in Vancouver BC. It is going to drive
any hot blooded driver crazy, period. Them guys just
drive 95 Kmh on the highway in the LEFT lane!!! They
drive in an 80Kmh zone, and when they reach the 50 kmh
zone, they actually brake to hit 50 kmh in sync with
the 50 kmh post... Man!

Worst place I ever drove: Casablanca
Man, a dent free car in that city is unheard of...
You have to deal with them all: cars, cabs, trucks,
motorcycles, mopeds, pedestrians,
cops-in-the-middle-of-the-roads, donkeys. Anything
with wheels or legs, going wherever they feel about
going...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco