Re: poor drivers/construction (long)

Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

> Is there really any such thing as a US city known for good driving?

Actually I think LA is the best place I've driven (and I've been all over the
country) - as long as it isn't raining!  When it rains here, people don't
have a clue how to drive.. they either act like the road is still dry,
or over-react and get in the way of the crazy people driving like it's
dry out, which is a bad combination.

Worst city I ever drove in was New Orleans.  I felt at risk 100% of the
time while on the road there.  The freeways were particularly scary, people
were merging at 25 mph, straddling lanes, etc.. it was nuts!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA