Need some help! Stuck suspension bolts...

Ok, I've liberally doused the nuts with PB Blaster and
I still can't get them to budge.  (hehe, I said nuts)

The nuts in question are the ones on the tops of the
struts and shocks.  I've gotten all but one strut on
my 16v loose and only 1 shock one loose on the parts
car.

I have the proper socket and 6mm allen key for the
struts, but can't hold the strut from turning with the
allen key.  It's digging into my hand and I have to
give up before I can break the nut free.  The rear
shock nut I just plain can't get to budge, I'm turning
the shock there too.

I don't have an impact gun, otherwise I'm sure I'd
have these off in no time flat.  Any suggestions?

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports