Re: driving in the usa , was: poor drivers

Its common knowledge that in New Jersey, a blinking turn signal does NOT
mean, I want to turn here, I will turn here when I can, I am thinking of
turning here, Soon I will be turning, etc.  It DOES mean, I have already
started going this direction, so get the hell out of my way!

Now that I am a New Jersey driver, I guess I should relearn how to drive!

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com