FS: close ratio 020 box

It's a 2Y most commonly associated with the 2.0 16v GTI and GLI, final drive
is a 3.67.  It's got about 90k miles on it and came out of a running car
with no know gearbox problems.  I was going to put it in my A3 2.0, but
would rather sell it an put the money towards the many needs of my rocco and
my GTi.  Asking $300 obo.

Best bet for contacting me is at work, andrew.stauffer@cannondale.com, I'm
on the digest version and don't always read through it all so I might miss a
response if it's made to the list and not my work addy.

Thanks all.

 Andrew Stauffer
Cannondale Purchasing
www.cannondale.com