Re: electrical lesson for the day

I talked them into a 10% discount as belonging to the scirocco.org club.
>From their main index on the left choose ND Products.  They are listed under
Massive Overkill Wiring Accessories (MOWA)
-or-
this url will take you right there:http://www.newdimensions.com/products/
I have copied that section into this email.  I hope that the pictures and
what not don't cause problems.

For ordering and pricing pick on the Electrical accessory picture (not the
Euro Headlights line but above it) then MOWA harness
http://www.vwaftermarket.com/catalog/electrical_acc/default.asp?product_grou
p=mowa_headlight&action=step_two&title=MOWA%20harness
I called them and placed my order.  Be careful they have harnesses for US
and Euro headlights wiring which is different.  They were very nice.

Headlight Harness kits with Relays
Complete harness with relays for Euro headlights. Harness is made of high
quality wire, covered in attractive sheathing to protect it from the
environment. The high-powered relays allow you to use any of the high
current bulbs on the market without worrying about the fuse box or wiring
being able to handle the increased load. the ND MOWA Harnesses install
easily and include complete instructions including locations of relays.

      A3 dual Euro headlights 713.94.142
      A3 US Euro headlights 713.94.141
      Corrado headlights 714.94.140
      A2 Euro rectangular headlights 712.94.610
      A2 16V grilles 712.94.611
      A2 Rallye Golf 712.94.612
      Passat twin headlights 715.94.615
      Universal H4 dual headlight systems 716.94.620
      Universal H4-H1 quad headlight systesm 716.94.621

      New Dimensions Ltd.
      2240 De La Cruz Blvd.
      Santa Clara, CA 95050
            Order: