RE: german tires (bad bad)

For the life of me I can not understand how modifications that *obviously*
reduce performance or safely can still look good to people. To me it just
demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of how to tune effectively. But
then... I'm an extremist, I guess. Anyway, to each his own.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor