Need parts!!

Hey all!!

Got a 78 Rabbit for my friend and we are trying to get it road worthy so he
can get it out of my wife's carport!!  Anyway, the front struts and rear
shocks are shot and if we do any suspension work to it I'd like to get some
aftermarket lowering springs (and he has some money to spend).  So, the
things we need (preferrably used in ok to good shape) are:

1.  Early A1 fusebox--I think only 75 to 79 or 80.

2.  Rabbit 2 dr door panels, black preferably.

3.  Used loweing springs, type doesn't matter as long as they aren't cut or
bent/sagging.

4.  A set of front Koni Adjustables in ok to good condition (alread have
rears).

That is all I can think of now.  I know some of this stuff is pretty
specific but I know some of you have some pretty strange things stashed
away!!  I and the car am in Olympia WA and would be nice to not have to ship
but if you are in the NW anywhere, I may consider picking up.  Thanks!!

Dave