Fiberglass parts?

hi all,

Just wondering, I am thinking of making some fiberglass scirocco II parts,
my idea is to make the front fenders with the 16v bodykit already in
there, that way you get more fender clearance and a whole lot less
weight. (the 16v bodykit adds a few pounds i'm sure & doesnt increase
fender clearance like it would if one made a mold of the fender with
bodykit on it??)

anyway, would there be anyone else that would be interested in one of
those?

if that worked well, I could be enticed to make other FG car parts, if
enough people wanted them...

take care,

Steve