RE: Mk1 monowiper: how to increase the speed?

> > I used an A2 wiper motor, and it seems to move a lot faster.
> > The "park" is way off, though, standing in front of the car, the
> > wiper parks at ~11 o'clock, instead of 9...
> > You could always cut the park wire, and manually park it wherever
> > you want it.
>
> Okay, so cutting the wire is simple enough. But, how do you manually park
> it? I guess I just don't understand how the park wire thing works. I do have
> plenty of Golf parts lying around doing nothing, though. :^)
> Scott F. Williams

I'm still researching this...

You would manually stop it, by shutting off the wiper (at the stalk), when the wiper is where you want it.

I'm leaving mine where it is for now...

--

Peter - <http://thescirocco.com> - http://tttuning.com/ , Peloquin LSD, http://quaifeamerica.com/ , & http://www.magnecor.com/ -  Bear, DE 19701                '79 Scirocco 16V 25 049
'83 GTI 37 505