Re: Body Kit Attachment

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Brian Wagner wrote:

> What has everybody used when they re-install the 16v body kit?
>
> Mine needs some attention and I was thinking of using the 3m double side
> automotive strip tape.
>
> Is there something better or am I on the right track?

3m black windshield glue. Its what 99.9% of bodymen use to attach
bodykits, & its what i used to attach mine on my ex 16v rocco.

Comes in an aluminum canister that goes in a caulk gun. Dries to a hard
rubbery substance, wont crack. If you use double stick tape i'd bet the
kit falls off at a very bad time ;)

take care,

Steve