water hoses

I've recently discovered that I have a leak in one of my water hoses.  The
one that comes from the bottom of the stock oil cooler to be exact.  I've
attempted to locate a new one but haven't had much luck in my local area.
Last place I want to check the the stealership since the closest one is Jim
Ellis so I figured that I would turn to the list.

Who carries these and what should I expect to pay for it?  I'd actually like
to replace as many of the hoses as I can since I have no idea how old they
are.  I know the top radiator hose is supposed to be expsensive but could I
also get estimated figures on that?

Thanks,
William Snyder

88 scirocoo 16v